The TRAC Group’s highly skilled team includes Registered Nurses, Speech-Language Pathologists, Communicative Disorders Assistants, Occupational Therapists, Life Skills Workers, Vocational Rehabilitation Counselors and Rehabilitation Consultants. Working together, we design and deliver services that are tailored to each client’s unique needs.
We offer Employers a selection of services from which a tailor made program may be developed to meet the special needs of your company.
Our services include but are not limited to;
- Short Term Disability Management
- Assistance with Long Term Disability Management
- Return to Work Coordination (STD, LTD and WSIB)
- Attendance Management Program
- Health and Wellness services (clinics, seminars, medical screens)
- Occupational assessments (e.g. ergonomic assessments, functional assessment, physical demands analysis, cognitive demands analysis)
- Training & Support
(e.g. training for supervisors who
an injured employee)
- Referrals for and coordination of medical assessments and treatment
The primary goal of our program is to ensure a swift and successful return to work for employees off sick, either as a result of an occupational or non-occupational illness or injury.
Our program focus includes;
- Acknowledging the contribution of all employees and the
to have them at work
- Providing temporary or permanent accommodations for employees with limitations
- Standardizing protocols for managing disabilities and professional injuries in a punctual and proactive manner
Our Disability Managers will;
- Ensure the administrative and medical management of files
- Ensure all medical directives are followed by attending treatment providers
- Ensure that the information gathered, used and generated adheres to the
strictest confidentiality policies
- Communicate necessary information regarding the disability management of files
with human resource personnel as well as with supervisors (limitations, restrictions and anticipated date of return to work)
- Explain responsibilities and processes to employees whose files are being managed
- Certify that information received confirms that the absence was of
a medical nature and justified
- Coordinate required evaluations and treatments
- Communicate with the long term disability insurance carrier and/or WSIB as needed
Our Disability Managers are equipped to adjudicate Short Term Disability Claims, assist with STD interventions, coordinate return to work for STD, LTD and WSIB claims, all the while ensuring that medical best practices are being observed.
Discover our Return-To-Work Program.