The TRAC Difference
TRAC Group employs a roster of experienced Career Counsellors, Vocational Consultants and Certified Evaluators and Certified Disability Management Professionals to assist adults and students in determining their optimal career paths.
Whether you are contemplating post-secondary education, a second career or you have had a change of status due to illness or injury, TRAC Group Career personnel have the experience and expertise help you achieve success.
Using standardized testing and industry specific tools, TRAC Group Career personnel can tailor an individualized career plan that meets your unique needs and support you to make your plan a reality.
- Vocational & Psycho-Vocational Evaluation
- Vocational Consulting
- Vocational Reintegration Plans
- Career Determination Testing
- Career Planning
- Career Counselling
- Volunteer Placement Coordination
- Learning Strategies & Adaptive Technology
- High Skills Major Career Testing & Counselling
- Transferable Skills Analysis & Labor Market Survey
- Work Hardening
- Job Coaching
- Return to Work Facilitation & Coordination