The TRAC Difference
At the TRAC Group we understand that the experience of illness or injury can be overwhelming, impacting individuals and their families. Staffed by Certified Disability Management and Allied Health Professionals our Disability Management Team understands the multi-faceted impact of disability on employees and has the resources to manage even the most complex claims.
Whether it’s occupational or non-occupational illness or injury, our Dedicated Account Managers work collaboratively with Employers and Employees to help employees remain at work through prevention initiatives, recover from illness or injury through objective adjudication of claims and the provision of community resources and, safely return to work through the proactive management of disability claims.
We are available to help employees navigate the health care resources, including mental health support, that they require to remain at work or to return to work following an illness or injury.
Please contact us – we’re here to help. 1.866.526.0877 ext. 35224 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Health Care Navigation
- Short Term Disability Claims Adjudication and Management
- Workers’ Compensation Claims Management
- Support for Long Term Disability Applications
- Attendance Management & Program Evaluation
- Health & Wellness Initiatives
- Complex Disability Management Consultation
- Independent Medical Evaluations
- Occupational Therapy and Kinesiology Assessments and Treatment
- Medical Rehabilitation
- Vocational Evaluations/Assessments & Rehabilitation