Adrienne LePage RN
Registered Nurse Case Manager and Pain Consultant
Education & Certifications
- College of Nurses of Ontario, Registered Nurse, Registration No. 0189852
- Diploma of Health Sciences in Nursing, Algonquin College (2001)
- Cardiac Care Certificate, Algonquin College (2003)
- Registered Nurses Association of Ontario (RNAO)
- Canadian Nurses Association (CNA)
Summary of Experience
Knowledge and experience in providing quality care to a wide variety of clients in medical, surgical, acute care and rehabilitation settings. Skilled in assessment, documentation, collaboration with client-population specific Health Care Teams, and education of patients and families in relation to nursing and pain management needs.
Experienced in the case management of individuals with complex care needs including: traumatic brain injury, spinal cord injury and dual diagnoses. Knowledge of legislation governing the provision of services within the auto insurance, long-term disability and disability management sectors.
- Infectious Disease Update with Barb Bancroft, RN, MSN, PNP
- Physical Assessment, St. Lawrence College
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support, Algonquin College
- Understanding Blood Results, Algonquin College
- Concussion Management Workshop, Shannon McGuire, Physiotherapist
- Anxiety and Depression Conference, Sandra Reich, M.Ed.