Cameron St-Germain B.Sc. Kin., O.T., OT Reg. (Ont.)
Education & Certifications
- College of Occupational Therapists of Ontario (COTO) Certified No. G9903907
- Bachelor of Science, Occupational Therapy, University of Ottawa (1998)
- Bachelor of Science, Kin, Kinanthropology, University of Ottawa (1994)
- Isernhagen Functional Capacity Evaluator (1998)
- Canadian Association of Occupational Therapists (CAOT)
Summary of Experience
Experience providing community based occupational therapy consultation, assessment and treatment services to children and adults with considerable experience providing services in the auto insurance, short-term/long-term and WSIB sectors in the Ottawa area.
Knowledgeable about relevant legislation governing provision of professional services to auto insurance, short-term/long-term disability & WSIB sectors.
Expertise in providing community based occupational therapy assessment and treatment services to a variety of client populations including individuals with: multiple trauma injuries, acquired brain injury, spinal cord injury, seating & mobility needs, orthopaedic & musculoskeletal injuries, vestibular disorders and mental health disorders.
Retained as an expert witness for a Financial Service Commission of Ontario arbitration hearing.
- Rehabilitation for Children with Acquired Brain Injury
- Completion of Assessment of Attendant Care Needs-Form 1
- Interurban Spinal Cord Injury Conference (2007)
- Attended Canadian Seating & Mobility Conference (2005-2006)
- Evaluation & Treatment of Visual Perceptual Disorders in ABI (I&II)
- Evaluation & Treatment of Vestibular Disorders
- Mental Health Issues, Rehabilitation Services & Return to Work
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy for Anxiety and Depression
- Attended Ontario Bi-Annual Brain Injury Conference (2009, 2011 and 2013)
- Enabling Occupation in Children – The Co-op Approach (2010)
- 5th National Spinal Cord Injury Conference (2012)
- Building People Places by Designing Accessible Spaces
- Canadian Society of Medical Evaluators – Preparing Expert Testimony (2013)
- 6th National Spinal Cord Injury Conference (2014)
- Concussion Management Workshop – Concussion Rehab Works (2015)
- Self-Regulation Strategies and for Adults with ADHD (2016)
- Developmental Coordination Disorder: Applying Current Evidence to Practice (2016)