Dan LeRoy, M.A., RP
Education & Certifications
- Master of Arts in Counselling, Saint Paul University (2017)
- Bachelor of Arts with Specialization in Psychology, University of Ottawa (2014)
- College of Registered Psychotherapists of Ontario (CRPO)
Summary of Experience
Experience working with youth, young adults, middle aged adults, and retirees. Experience helping people with issues including grief, trauma, life dissatisfaction, anxiety, depression, relationship troubles, identity questions and others. Knowledge in administering and scoring a variety of psychometric assessments.
Knowledge and experience working with individuals from diverse backgrounds. Knowledge and experience with issues related to complex trauma.
- Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction (MBSR, 2015)
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy for OCD (2017)
- Emotionally Focused Individual Therapy (2017)
- Applied Suicide Intervention Skills Training (ASSIST, 2016)