Erika Rudnicki, B.H.Sc, M.Sc. (OT), OT Reg. (Ont.)
Education & Certifications
- College of Occupational Therapists of Ontario (COTO) Registration No. P1811223
- Master of Science, Occupational Therapy, University of Ottawa (2018)
- Bachelor of Health Sciences, University of Ottawa (2012)
- Canadian Association of Occupational Therapists (CAOT)
Summary of Experience
Experience providing occupational therapy assessments and treatment in acute care settings and short/long term rehabilitation to a variety of client populations, including individuals with acquired brain injury, stroke, cognitive deficits, orthopedic injuries and individuals with mental health conditions.
Experience identifying and prioritizing occupational performance issues by conducting functional assessments, home safety assessments, cognitive assessments and mental health screenings. Experience planning and implementing individualized treatment plans to promote independence in everyday life.
- Basic splinting course (May 2018)
- CAOT Webinar on Veteran Affairs Canada and Occupational Therapy (December 2017)
- Standard First Aid with CPR-C and Automated External Defibrillation (June 2017)