Learning & Mental Health Navigator
Education & Certifications
- Social Service Worker Diploma, Canadore College (2016)
- Bachelor of Arts (Child and Family Studies), Nipissing University (In Progress)
Summary of Experience
Provide insight, guidance and support to students and/or their dependants exiting the Ontario Works program within the Nipissing region.
Assist students with navigating through barriers (including, but not limited to, income, physical and mental health, admissions process, and course requirements) to achieve academic and personal success in coordination with Student Success Services, Employer Services and community partners to help provide smooth transitions in and out of the education system.
Experience and knowledge of child, youth and family supports and programs within the City of North Bay and Ottawa communities.
- Non-Violent Crisis Intervention, Crisis Prevention Institute
- Level C First Aid/ Emergency CPR
- Passport to Safety Training Program
- Service Excellence Training
- WHIMIS Training