Hadi Shaditalab, OT Reg. (Ont.)
French, Spanish, English
Education & Certifications
- College of Occupational Therapists of Ontario Registration No.G1810439
- Masters of Health Sciences with specialization in Occupational Therapy, University of Ottawa (2016)
- Honours Bachelors, Human Kinetics, University of Ottawa (2014)
- Canadian Association of Occupational Therapists
Summary of Experience
Experience in providing bilingual Occupational Therapy services in hospital and community settings to adolescents, adults and geriatric populations including those with cognitive and neurological impairments, orthopedic injuries, soft tissue/musculoskeletal injuries, palliative and mental health conditions.
Experience in conducting functional and cognitive assessments, assessing attendant care, home management and caregiving needs, and providing in-home intervention to address self-care, mobility, equipment needs, cognitive rehabilitation, chronic pain management strategies and overall functional performance.
- Suicide Prevention Workshop (2019)
- Non-violent Crisis Intervention Training – Ottawa Hospital
- CPR-C & AED Certified (Level C) – Ottawa Paramedic Service