Heather MacGregor Hon. B.Sc., Human Kinetics, M.Sc. (OT), OT Reg. Ont.
Education & Certifications
- College of Occupational Therapists of Ontario (COTO) Registration No.G0907809
- Master of Science, Occupational Therapy, Queens University (2009)
- Bachelor of Science (Honours) Human Kinetics / Occupational Therapy, University of Ottawa (2007)
- Canadian Association of Occupational Therapists (CAOT)
Summary of Experience
Experienced in providing community and clinical based occupational therapy consultation, assessment and treatment services to a variety of client populations, including acquired brain injury diagnoses, spinal cord injuries, orthopaedic, musculoskeletal and mental health disorders in Eastern Ontario.
Experienced in providing community and clinical based occupational therapy consultation, assessment and treatment to school aged children through a variety of service delivery models.
Experienced in conducting in-home functional and home safety assessments; assessments of attendant care needs; home discharge assessments and discharge planning; functional cognitive assessments; Insurer’s Examinations; job analysis assessments and ergonomic worksite consultations and assessments.
- Assistive Devices Program (ADP) Authorizer for the following device types: Ambulation Aids, Seating, Wheelchairs (Manual), Wheelchairs (Power)
- Concussion Management Workshop – Concussion Rehab
- Executive Function: Assessment Tools and Performance Based Measures Part 1
- Ontario Medical Supply Seating and Mobility Level 1
- Ontario Association for Amputee Care 2012 Conference Amputee Care Continuum
- Ontario Brain Injury Association Children and Youth with Acquired Brain Injury (Level 1)
- Conquering Pain
- Understanding Executive Functions Strategies for Supporting Students’ Development and Preventing Deficits
- Enabling Occupation through Universal Design and Home Modification
- The Toronto ABI Network Conference: Challenging the Challenges
- Cognitive Rehabilitation: Education Series
- After the Crash and Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction
- Treating Cognitive & Communication Disorders: Evidence from Neuroplasticity Research
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy Workshop: An Introduction
- Understanding Brain Injury Workshop