Jane Whitten B.A.H, B.S.T., R.P.
Psychotherapist, Behaviour Therapist and Rehabilitation Counsellor
Education & Certifications
- SafeTalk Instructor Certification, T4T Training, Living Works, Ottawa, Ontario (2015)
- Post-Graduate Diploma (Dist.), Behavioural Science, St. Lawrence College, Kingston, ON (2011)
- Bachelor of Arts High Honours, Major in Psychology and Minor in Law, Carleton University (2010)
- Member of the Canadian Counselling and Psychotherapy Association
- Member of Canadian Vocational Rehabilitation Association (VRA)
- Member of the College of Psychotherapist of Ontario (CRPO)
Summary of Experience
Experienced in providing behavioural counselling and therapy, and rehabilitation support services within the community. Familiarity with the administration, scoring, and interpretation of assessment inventories and the preparation and execution of individualized treatment programs.
Experience related to the rehabilitation of individuals with acquired brain injury (ABI), soft tissue injuries, and mental health conditions.
- Non-Violent Crisis Intervention
- Jurisprudence Course, E-learning, College of Psychotherapists (2014)
- Motivational Interviewing, Living Healthy Champlain, Ottawa, Ontario (2013)
- Concussion Management Workshop, Concussion Rehab Works, Ottawa, Ontario (2015)
- 5S for Health Care, The Ontario Hospital Association, Toronto, Ontario (2015)
- Suicide Alertness for Everyone, SafeTalk, Living Works, Ottawa, Ontario (2015)
- Applied Suicide Intervention Skills Training, ASIST Workshop, Living Works, Ottawa, Ontario (2015)