Kelly Rentz B.Sc., M.Sc. OT Reg. (Ont.)
Education & Certifications
- College of Occupational Therapists of Ontario Registration No. P1811235
- Masters of Science, Occupational Therapy, Queen’s University (2018)
- Honours Bachelors of Science, Biology, Queen’s University (2015)
- Canadian Association of Occupational Therapists (CAOT)
- Ontario Society of Occupational Therapists (OSOT)
Summary of Experience
Experience in a variety of settings as a student occupational therapist including acute care, forensic treatment, complex continuing care and palliative care. Experience in conducting comprehensive functional assessments, hospital discharge planning and standardized cognitive assessments. Experience in providing individual and group occupational therapy in hospital based settings.
Experience working in a Neurofeedback clinic as a neurofeedback technician. Working alongside psychiatrists, psychologists, occupational therapists, counsellors and nurses to administer neurofeedback treatment to clients with a range of mental and physical disabilities as a frontline mental health worker.
- Action Over Inertia Certificate of Participation (January 18, 2018)
- Non-Violent Crisis Intervention Training (January 19, 2018)
- St. John’s Ambulance CPR HP Training (August 17, 2018)
- Worker Health and Safety Awareness Training (August 4, 2016)