Lauren Ward B.A Honours (Psych.), B.Ed, M.Sc (OT), OT Reg. Ont., CCLCP
Education & Certifications
- College of Occupational Therapists of Ontario, Registration No. G1610336
- Masters of Science in Occupational Therapy, University of Toronto, 2016
- Canadian Certified Life Care Planner, University of Florida
- Functional Capacity Evaluation Certification, Metriks, 2015
- Bachelor of Arts Honours, Psychology, York University, 2010
- Bachelor of Education, Primary/Junior, York University, 2009
- Canadian Association of Occupational Therapists (CAOT)
- Ontario Society of Occupational Therapists (OSOT)
- College of Occupational Therapists of Ontario (COTO)
- International Commissions Health Care Certifications (ICHCC)
- Canadian Society of Medical Evaluators (CSME)
Summary of Experience
Experience with providing hospital, clinic and community occupational therapy to clients with a variety of needs including, cognitive, neurological, musculoskeletal, orthopaedic and mental health disabilities.
Experience completing in-home assessments to address safety concerns, attendant care, and caregiving needs; recommendations of assistive devices/equipment needs; hospital discharge reports; and addressing mental health concerns of those with a variety of diagnoses and needs.
Completion of Future Cost of Care Reports as a Canadian Certified Life Care Planner.
- Canadian Life Care Planning Annual Conference (2017)
- Psychological Trauma Treatment (2018)
- InterRAI Community Health Assessment (2014)