Leahanne Prolas, M.Ed., Reg. Psychotherapist
Education & Certifications
- Masters of Education (Educational Psychology and Counselling); McGill University
- Bachelors of Education; McGill University
- College of Registered Psychotherapists of Ontario (CRPO) # 006697
- Ontario Association of Consultants, Counsellors, Psychometrists and Psychotherapists
Summary of Experience
Experience in working with children, adolescents, adults, and families in a variety of environments, including private practice, outpatient mental health, schools and community-based settings.
Expertise in helping clients work through life challenges, relationship problems, depression, anxiety, trauma, stress, and other distressing issues. Experience developing and facilitating groups for children and parents.
- Short Term Solution focused Therapy
- Anxiety Disorders and Treatment
- Dialectical Behavioural Therapy