Marieve Boudreau, Reg. CASLPO
Speech Language Pathologist
Education & Certifications
- College of Audiologist & Speech-Language Pathologists of Ontario (CASLPO), Registered Speech-Language Pathologist No. 7213 (2019)
- Masters of Health Sciences, Speech-Language Pathology, University of Ottawa (2018)
- Bachelor of Health Sciences, Cum Laude with a specialization in Speech-Language Pathology, Laurentian University (2016)
- College of Audiologists & Speech-Language Pathologist of Ontario (CASLPO)
Summary of Experience
Experience providing services (assessment and therapy) to adults with TBI, stroke and degenerative disorders in continuing care settings who show neurocognitive difficulties. Expertise in bedside swallowing assessments and oral mechanism exams.
Experience assessing and treating school-aged children who present difficulties or delays in regards to reading and writing, expressive and receptive language, social communication, fluency and/or articulation.
- Canada FASD Research Network’s Multidisciplinary Team Training for Diagnosis of FASD (Health Sciences North Staff) (2018)
- After Concussion/Mild Brain Injury – Return to learn, Return to earn, Return to life. When Mild is not Mild: SLP Intervention for cognitive-communication difficulties following concussion and mild brain injury (Sheila MacDonald, M. Cl. Sc. Reg. CASLPO) (2019)
- Differential Diagnosis of Acquired Motor Speech Disorders: The Rules of the Game (Joseph Duffy, Ph.D., BC-ANCDS) (2019)