Melissa Aguilar BA, MScOT, OT Reg. (Ont.)
Education & Certifications
- College of Occupational Therapists of Ontario, Registration No. G1811207
- L’Ordre des Ergotherapeuts du Quebec, License No. 17-12
- Masters of Science Applied MSc.(A), Occupational Therapy, McGill University (2017)
- Nonviolent Crisis Intervention Certified, 2018
- Bachelors of Science (BSc), Psychology Specialization, Concordia University, 2015
- Canadian Association of Occupational Therapists
- Ontario Society of Occupational Therapists
- L’Ordre des Ergotherapeuts du Quebec
Summary of Experience
Clinical experience in providing bilingual Occupational Therapy services in acute, rehabilitative and mental health to adult and older adult clients. Experience working in the In-Patient Psychiatry Unit and Griffith Edwards Clinic for Addictions at the Montreal General Hospital.
Experience with providing assessment, treatment and discharge planning for clients with variety of neurological, mental health conditions, and orthopedic injury impairments.
- Non-Violent Crisis Intervention Training
- Ability to Consent to Care, Take Care of Your Person and Manage Your Property: Challenges Considered and Clinical Evaluation. Conference, Montreal, Quebec, January 2018