Natalie Luimes RN, BScN
Registered Nurse Rehabilitation Consultant
Education & Certifications
- College of Nurses of Ontario, Registered Nurse (RN) Registration No. 07-318146
- Bachelor of Nursing Science, Queen’s University (2007)
- Oncology RN Certificate (2011)
- Critical Care Certificate (2008)
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support Certification (2008)
- Canadian Nurses Association (CNA)
- Registered Nurses Association of Ontario (RNAO)
Summary of Experience
Experience in medical, surgical, psychiatric and critical care nursing, including performing assessments and providing holistic care to clients in the acute, chronic, or palliative phases of their illness or injury.
Knowledge and experience in health teaching and promoting quality of life.
Experienced in the case management of individuals with complex care needs including: traumatic brain injury, spinal cord injury and dual diagnoses. Knowledge of legislation governing the provision of services within the auto insurance, long-term disability and disability management sectors.
- Introduction to Multidisciplinary Cancer Care
- Continuing Education Workshops: Professionalism & Communication
- Respiratory Therapy
- Pain Assessment & Management
- Medication Reconciliation & Taking a Medication History
- Demystifying Pressure Ulcers
- Consent, Capacity & Refusal of Treatment
- Sleep Apnea