Nathan Woodruff MSW, RSW
Education & Certifications
- Masters of Social Work, Carleton University (2017)
- Bachelor of Arts Honours in Psychology, Nipissing University (2014)
- Member of the Ontario College of Social Workers and Social Service Workers
- Member of the Ontario Association of Social Workers
Summary of Experience
Experience providing counselling and intensive case management to clients and their families as part of an interdisciplinary team that aims to meet the unique and individualized needs of each client. Case management roles have focused on coordinating services including those related to mental health and addictions as well as housing focused services.
Experience working in a variety of settings including community, hospital, and in-patient facilities with clients of all ages.
Knowledge and skills in working with clients with a variety of mental health and physical diagnoses as well as experience working in trauma with a focus on trauma-informed care and sexual misconduct.
Work from a client-centred, strengths-based approach that draws on evidence-based practices.
- Motivational Interviewing
- Suicide Intervention Skills
- Acquired Brain Injury
- Cognitive Behaviour Therapy
- Crisis Intervention
- Trauma-Informed Care