Shaelynn A. Shay BAH, Reg. Kin
Education & Certifications
- College of Kinesiologists of Ontario
- B.A. Kinesiology & Psychology, Honours, Brock University (2012)
- Ontario Kinesiology Association (OKA)
Summary of Experience
Experience with the development and implementation of individualized treatment programs for various client populations including seniors, as well as children with physical and mental disabilities.
Practical knowledge related to the development of fine and gross motor skills in children with physical and mental disabilities.
Experience providing rehabilitation support for clients with traumatic brain injuries and complex orthopedic injuries with respect to cognitive communication, cognitive function, community reintegration, and hand therapy.
- Cognitive Rehabilitation Education Series
- Cognitive Rehabilitation: Practical Training
- Cognitive-communication Rehabilitation: Practical Training