Stacey Johnson M.Sc., Reg. CASLPO
Speech Language Pathologist
Education & Certifications
- College of Audiologists & Speech Language Pathologists of Ontario (CASLPO) Registered Speech Language Pathologist No. 4765
- University of Western Ontario, London, ON (2006) M.Sc., Communication Sciences and Disorders
- University of Guelph, Guelph, (2003) B.A.Sc, Child Studies
- Speech Audiology Canada
- Ontario Association of Speech-Language Pathologists and Audiologists
Summary of Experience
Experience providing community-based assessment and treatment services to adults and children with neurogenic speech, language, cognitive-communication and swallowing disorders.
Experienced in consultation with and guidance to academic professionals regarding appropriate support strategies for students with disabilities.
Expertise in home-based programming for adults, students, caregivers and families of individuals with communication challenges.
Experience in assessing and treating preschool-aged children with Autism Spectrum Disorder, and other speech and language disorders.
Experience providing Dysphagia assessment and treatment, as well as Neurocognitive rehabilitation
- Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR)
- Short Course in Cognitive Communication Disorders – University of Toronto/OSLA
- Aphasia-Apraxia Therapy: Exploiting Neuroplasticity
- Foundations in Palliative Care
- Non- violent Crisis Intervention
- Introduction to PROMPT
- Hanen Program Certifications
- Foundations in Alternative and Augmentative Communication
- Coaching Families and Caregivers in Early Childhood