Surmeet Khehra MPT (Neurology), BPT
English, Hindi, Punjabi
Education & Certifications
- College of Physiotherapists of Ontario (CPO) Registered Physiotherapist #15033
- Masters of Physiotherapy (Neurology) Hemwati Nandan Bahuguna Garwal University, India (2006)
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, India (2004)
Summary of Experience
Experience providing physiotherapy care for a wide variety of neurological, orthopaedic and cardiovascular conditions in a community care, clinic setting, retirement homes and long term care homes as well as within multiple funding models including: WSIB, Auto-Insurance, and Long Term Disability.
Experience working with adult and pediatric populations providing manual therapy, patient and caregiver education, exercise programs, demonstration and application of therapeutic modalities to rehabilitate client’s injuries.
Experience with musculoskeletal conditions such as vertebral disc bulge, arthritis, postural and vestibular dysfunction, sprains and strains, among others. Experience with providing rehabilitation for clients with neurological conditions like stroke, parkinson’s, multiple sclerosis, spinal cord injury and head injury.
- Mulligan’s Manual Therapy
- Acupuncture and Dry Needling
- Concussion Management Workshop
- Vestibular Rehabilitation
- IASTM- Instrument Assisted Soft-Tissue Manipulation and Kinesiology Taping