Tasha Sweitzer RN
Case Manager / Rehabilitation Consultant
Education & Certifications
- Registered Nurse Diploma, Algonquin College
- College of Nurses of Ontario, Registered Nurse, Registration No. 9215666
- College of Nurses of Ontario (CNO)
- Registered Nurses Association of Ontario (RNAO)
- Co-Chair of Canadian Vascular Access Association (Ottawa Chapter) (CVAA)
Summary of Experience
Registered Nurse/Rehabilitation Consultant with TRAC Group Inc. with experience in delivery of direct care and case management services to clients in community settings within a variety of sectors and funding streams. Knowledge of governing legislation within these sectors.
Experience in assisting students in their educational pursuits related to nursing including evaluation, delivering lectures and acting as a clinical instructor.
Twenty-six years of nursing experience in hospital, community and long term care residences including providing services to clients with acquired brain injury, orthopaedic, mental health and spinal cord injuries. Excellent knowledge of and relationships with community resources.
- Level 1 and 2 Safety Certification
- Falls Risk Program Delivery
- Learning Essential Approaches to Palliative Care (LEAP) Certification
- Pain and Symptom Management