Trinda Dunlop, MA, RP (Qualifying)
Education & Certifications
- Masters of Art in Counselling Psychology, Yorkville University (2018)
- Bachelors of Science with a major in Psychology, Dalhousie University (2010)
- College of Registered Psychotherapists of Ontario (CRPO) (Registration #007530)
Summary of Experience
Experience in Concurrent Disorders—Addictions and Mental Health. Experience with helping people with depression, anxiety, complex trauma, interpersonal relationships, and grief. Experience working with adults and marginalized populations including homelessness and low-income as well as active military members and veterans.
Experience using multiple types of therapies including cognitive behavioural therapy, mindfulness-based practices, dialectical behaviour therapy and acceptance and commitment therapy.
- Applied Suicide Intervention Skills Training (ASIST Training, 2011)
- Nonviolent Crisis Intervention Training (NVCI Training, 2017)
- Concurrent Disorders Training (2019)