Yanni Reklitis, B.A. Human Kinetics, M.Sc. Occupational Therapy, OT Reg. (Ont.)
Education & Certifications
- College of Occupational Therapists of Ontario, Registration #G1811227
- Masters of Science Degree, Occupational Therapy, Western University (2018)
- Bachelor of Arts Degree, Specialization in Human Kinetics, University of Ottawa (2015)
- Canadian Association of Occupational Therapists (CAOT)
- Ontario Society of Occupational Therapists (OSOT).
Summary of Experience
Experience in providing community, clinical and hospital based occupational therapy consultation, assessment, and treatment services to a variety of client populations including stroke, mild traumatic brain injury and other cognitive disorders, as well as a mental health, orthopaedic and musculoskeletal diagnoses across Western and Eastern Ontario.
Holmes, J., Alvarez, L., Johnson, A., Robinson, A., Gilhuly, K., Horst, E., Kowalchuk, A., Rathwell, K., Reklitis, Y., and Wheildon, N.,
“Driving With Parkinson’s Disease: Exploring Lived Experience” – Hindawi Database (2019)
- Motivational Interviewing Workshop, Monarch Systems (2018)
- Evidence Based Practice Conference, Western Health Sciences (2018)